Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Welcome Spring 2010

So a lot has happened since I last posted, lol! The biggest thing being that we have added a new addition to our family. His name is Joshua Bruce and he arrived on December 21st, 2009 just in time for Christmas. Ethan was not so enthused about this Christmas present, but he is adjusting. Ethan loves his little brother now and calls him, "Gosh". We love our boys very much and can not believe how fast they are growing!

Travis: Travis received the SMART Scholarship last year and will be interning this summer at Edwards Air Force Base. He is a WONDERFUL cub scout leader and a very hard worker. Both the boys love their Daddy soo much. Ethan eagerly awaits his return home every day and his Dad is his best bud!

Ethan: Wow! Ethan is almost 2 years old now and is learning to talk. He says car, go, Dad, Mom, ball, Gosh, bye, Walmart and other words. He absolutely loves Cars and the Toy Story movies. His birthday cake is going to be Cars theme (pics to come :) ). He is very smart and is becoming quite the helper.

Joshua: There is not a smilier child than Josh. His grin lights up the room and he is so precious. He is getting so big and can hold up his head very well. We are working on the rolling. :) He makes all of us smile and we love cuddling with him.

Me: First and foremost I am a wife and mother. I love being home with my boys and watching them grow. I am also experimenting with cooking all sorts of food for my family, and I love it. I am currently a Star Team Builder in my Mary Kay business and I am working hard to earn my first car and become a director. I absolutely love my business and the opportunities it provides for other women. I teach Sunday School to the 16 and 17 year olds in my ward and they are amazing. I love my life!

Well thats about it for now. My goal is to post every month, so we will see you all again in May! :)

2 comments:

Heather said...

I didn't know you had a blog. I have one too if you want to check it out. www.thebramfamily.blogspot.com . Looks like you guys are doing well. I'm glad you like being a mommy - I do too! Isn't it weird that we're all grown up. :)

Willefam said...

Isn't hard to believe that our boys are going to be 2 in less than two weeks?? You look great and your boys are sure cute!! Hope everythings going good!!