Thursday, July 8, 2010

My Boys


So this is more of just a sentimental post of things I want to remember later, but I wanted it to be in our blog so I could print it out later.

I AM SO BLESSED!

I have the most wonderful family in the whole world! I have a wonderful husband who supports me in everything I do and I am so in love with him. I also have two amazing children.

Ethan Paul is 2 years old and is growing and learning so fast. Today, while we were at the Play Place at the mall he started actually playing with other kids. There was one other little boy in particular that he was playing with. It was so sweet. The compassion my little boy showed to the other children today overwhelmed me. Don't get me wrong he is definitely your average rambunctious 2 year old, but today his sweet demeanor almost brought his momma to tears. It feels so good to see them do something right. It makes me feel like I am not doing everything wrong. I love Ethan so much!

Joshua Bruce is the sweetest baby ever! He is only 6 months and is already on the move. His new favorite place is under Ethan's table. He finds all sorts of food treasures there. He loves to suck on his lip and it gives him this funny toothless look and it just makes me laugh. Josh and Ethan sometimes make each other laugh and it is so cute! Joshua is so patient and happy and he is such a blessing! I love Joshua so much!

I am so blessed and I just hope that I can always remember little good things like these every day! I love my family and thank God every day that he has brought these amazing people into my life!

No comments: