Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween: Tricks and Treats!


This past Friday and Saturday we celebrated Halloween. It was a weekend jam packed with a ton of fun. This year we got two costumes: Buzz and Woody. Ethan of course wanted to be both so Friday he was Woody, Saturday he was Buzz. Joshua didn't care because he hated both costumes.


Friday, we started our Trick or treating out by going to the Union Trick or Treat. There were a TON of people there and Ethan was a little overwhelmed. He really got the hang of saying Trick or Treat though. He got to do a pumpkin toss, pumpkin bowling, and got to walk through a little haunted house where he was scared. The people running it dropped the candy on his Woody hat and he ran out crying. It was an interesting experience for him.


Next, we went to the Children's Clinic Trick or Treat where the boys were gushed over. Everyone thought they were so cute. They got a lot of good loot there including some glow sticks which Ethan was bound and determined to try and open.

Saturday Travis had the FE Exam so the boys and I were on our own. We trekked downtown to Trick or Treat. I wasn't quite sure how to do this so I loaded both boys in the John Deere wagon. They did amazing. Woody (which was Joshua on Saturday) passed out early on and enjoyed a snooze almost the whole time. Buzz was busy charming everyone and smiling extra candy out of them. It was a beautiful morning and we had a nice time.

From there we went to the Scrapbook store and took Halloween pictures. I will post one when I get it back.

Saturday evening we went to the Trunk or Treat at the Stake Center. It was a little chilly so Ethan and I walked around while Travis and Joshua handed out our candy. Ethan got a little tired and started to shout Trick or Treat so we didn't stay out too long. He still said thank you but rather interestingly.

It was a very nice weekend and next year will be a new adventure since we will be Trick or Treating in California.

1 comment:

Pemberley Court said...

The boys looked so cute!!!! Love the picture of you and the singers!!! How Fun!!!