Tuesday, September 20, 2011
Inspiration
Today a very inspired MOPS friend shared this with our group. A lot of us were touched and it was the inspiration some of us needed to hear. Life is not always happy, but the trials and tests we endure are also for our benefit. I have a friend who just lost her 6 month old son to SIDS and I have been struggling with this since I found out. I keep thinking, it's not fair! She has endured so much already why her? But as this story was read I caught a glimpse of the big picture. This trial is not one of the happy moments in life, but when her life is over what a beautifully mastered 'cake' she will have. If you enjoy this please share it with someone else who might be in need!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment