The first day I was home my Uncle Gary and his entire family came down. It was wonderful to see them! It had been 5 years since I had seen any of them and it was nice to catch up. Kimberly came down Sunday to drive us back on Monday so she got to meet some of the family too. I bet she felt so lucky.
Wednesday that week Dad, Mom, Saren, Matthew and the kids and I took a trip to Yellowstone/Jackson. It was so beautiful. While we were there the boys got to experience their second earthquake. It was crazy! It was a lot bigger than the one we felt in California and it was surprising to me that it happened in Wyoming. We got to see my cousin Ronda who lives in Jackson Hole and she said that they have tremors quite frequently. Overall we had a very enjoyable time and I took lots of wonderful pictures.
Throughout the week we were able to ride 4wheelers, tractors, and combines. Ethan was spoiled rotten with being outdoors so much that I think he would have rather stayed. He loved it. Even Joshua enjoyed being outside and chasing the dog.
On Friday Travis came up and Saturday we went to go spend time in Cody with his family. His grandparents arrived on Sunday and got to meet Joshua for the first time. I love his grandparents!
Monday we went up to Shell Falls and had a wonderful day. Ethan practically lived in the creek the entire time we were there. It was beautiful and again a wonderful opportunity to take photos. It was a perfectly wonderful day!
Wednesday we were finally able to come home and we have been busy unpacking and cleaning ever since. By the time it we get all settled in and comfortable school will start. At least I can not complain of boredom. Life is good!

No comments:
Post a Comment