Monday, August 30, 2010

Back to School

After this past week I have a new appreciation of my mother! I don't know how she did all she did with 2 little kids and no hubby. Granted mine is at work and school but still, holy cow. I guess I got a little spoiled over the summer.

Trav started school last week and Ethan decided to break through 2 of his 2 year old molars. It was fun, ha! He ran a fever pretty much from Wednesday thru Saturday. It was crazy! I hate seeing him so miserable.

This semester I am watching my friends little girl Jamie. She is the same age as Ethan and it is good for Ethan to have someone to play with. They do pretty well together and it is nice to only have to entertain one child. :)

I have taken up a lot of hobbies lately and have been enjoying myself immensely. I have redesigned a cowboy shirt, made several photo projects, 3 fleece blankets, hair ties for my sister, flannel boards, working on a skirt and also a carseat cover. It has been so busy but fun. I have also really taken to indexing names on a geneology website. These little projects as well as trying new foods have become my obsession. I will post pictures of my projects soon!

I am ready to fall asleep at the computer so I must retire. Yay to Trav's last semester at school!

No comments: