After a wonderful morning session of MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) we came home to eat lunch. I got pizza for Ethan and Jamie and baby food for Joshua. I had to run to the little girls room and could hear Jamie and Ethan eating. Josh began to cry because he was hungry so I hollered that I would be out in a minute. When I came out of the bathroom everything was quiet and I got a little nervous. I rushed to the kitchen to find Ethan standing on my chair feeding Josh. He was telling him, "shh, Josh k!" (which in Ethan language means shh Josh its ok). He was actually feeding him quite well. It made my heart happy. He knew Josh just wanted to eat and was trying to help his brother. It was a moment that made me feel like I was doing something right. It totally made my day!

No comments:
Post a Comment