Tuesday, September 14, 2010
Life's Simple Pleasures
Last Thursday was one of the best days I have had recently. What made it so special? I had an awesome date with my husband Travis. It was a last minute idea since I was heading out of town Friday and Saturday. We decided to go out to eat and then go bowling. We ate at Luciano's and had a blast just talking to eachother. We ate good food, laughed, and had a great time. After that we headed out to the bowling alley. It was league night so we were unable to bowl so we decided to go to Walmart (so original I know). It was so fun though! It was just Trav and I so we took our time and flirted shamelessly. :) It was almost as if we were on our first date again. It made me realize what a lucky woman I am. I am still so in love with the man I married over 3 years ago and I only continue to love him more each day! Life is so good! I love that my husband is still in love with me after 3 years and 2 kids. He truly is the man of my dreams!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment