Friday, September 16, 2011

Overdue!


Wow! I didn't realize how pathetically long it had been since I posted. I have summed up our past 9 months quite quickly below. I have also added pictures but the website is not allowing me to move them so they are all over the place. :( Hopefully this kinda makes sense.

December-
December 18th my brother, Michael, and Travis' sister, Kimberly, were married in the Billings MT temple.
December 21st was Joshua's 1st birthday. So glad Saren was able to come help me out for a week and spend this time with us.
We spent Christmas with my family this year and we had a nice but short vacation.
On December 31st we found out that we were indeed pregnant with our 3rd child.

January-
January 8th we arrived in Palmdale, California to start our new life. We were s
o glad our parents were able to help us pack and move!!!
We also went to the San Diego Zoo this month. It was a lot of fun to get away and we had a wonderful time.

February-
February 19th was Trav's 26th birthday. He is getting soo old. ;)

March-

We found out that #3 was a boy!


April-
Ethan had his 3rd birthday. Our oldest baby is growing up. :(

May-
Ethan, Joshua, and I flew home to Wyoming for a few days. It was nice to be back in Wyoming, but it was so crazy that it rained the entire time we were home. Don't think I remember it raining that much while growing up!

June-
Travis and I had our 4th anniversary on the 29th.

July-
We had a nice relaxing 4th at home. We miss the Cody celebration though!
I had my birthday on the 19th and turned 27.
About now we found out or due date had been off and the doc said we could expect our baby any day..... of course he didn't show up in July though. ;)



August-
William Spens arrived August 10, 2011 at 5:09PM. He weighed 8 lbs. 4 oz. and was 21 inches long. My water was broke that morning, but I didn't have contractions until 2PM when they gave me pitocin and the epidural. I had him a short 3 hours later. He was by far the easiest labor. His little head was black and blue from coming out so fast. Dr. Edralin said he looked like a prize fighter. We were so glad to finally have him here!!!
Mom and Matthew came the Saturday after he was born and stayed for a week to help. Gramma got lots of cuddle time with her 3 grandbabies and Uncle Matthew got worn out! He was such a good sport and the boys still miss him!

September-
Travis' parents came for Labor Day weekend when we blessed William. We were so glad they came. We got to play at the beach and go to the Santa Barbara Zoo while they were here. It was a pleasant visit and we were all very sad to see them go.

Ethan started preschool on the 13th. He was so cute about it. He loves learning, but both him and Josh were sad Josh couldn't stay at preschool. What a great pair!

We are currently in escrow for our first home, yay! :) We are so excited and should be moving in the 1st of October. We are very thrilled to be getting out of apartments!

That sums up the past few months in a nutshell. Hopefully it will not be another 9 months 'til I post.

1 comment:

Stefany said...

My oh my! I didn't even know you were expecting!! CONGRATS!! Sounds like you are doing great! Your boys are adorable!