Wednesday, June 30, 2010

3rd Anniversary

This past week has flown by! I can't believe that we are down to the last 2 weeks in California. The time has gone so fast. We have made a lot of friends here and we'll be sad to leave them. Good thing we will be coming back in January! :) I am very excited especially since it will be so cold in Wyoming then.

This past weekend we pretty much just hung out, watched soccer, and swam at the pools. It was very relaxing and low-key. Ethan loves the water and is quite good at kicking his feet while we swim around with him. Josh loves to just chill in his floatie device and splash. They are very wonderful boys and we love them so much!

Monday, when we went to take out the trash, Ethan insisted on pushing the umbrella stroller all the way around the building with Josh in it. He did a very good job and is becoming quite the big brother and helper.


Yesterday was Travis and I's 3rd year anniversary. I can't believe I have been married to my best friend that long. I am looking forward to forever! We went out on a date and saw the movie Robin Hood and ate at El Torito. It was a very nice evening. We even got dressed up for the occasion. :) Too bad we had to come back in and change because the wind was so bad my dress was not behaving. Ha ha! Travis got me a beautiful bouquet of roses for our Anniversary. He is so sweet.

We are so truly blessed and love each other so much! We love our life!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Dang girl!! I would break my neck in those shoes! lol.. Anyway, Congrats on your anniversary! :-)