Tuesday, June 8, 2010

SNAKE!!!!


So I was thinking to myself yesterday that I should post something on the blog but then I got to thinking I should wait 'til something exciting happens. Well, it happened! Today I went to Target and when I got back I looked out the window and my upstairs neighbor was taking pics of something by my door. She then took off and I was trying to figure out if I dropped something or if something was going on so I decided to open the door. I opened it to a HUGE snake. The maintenance guys said it was about 3 feet and it was a Gopher Snake. It looks a lot like a Rattler Snake just doesn't have the poisonous venom. Anyway, it was way creepy! I was a little freaked out and was very glad I was not the one to discover it. I think I would have had a heart attack. I am sooo glad Ethan didn't see it either and decide to poke it. Below is a picture.




Also, Trav and I got our pottery back and he sent me a pic of his which I have included. It was a very fun date. This past weekend we went to Prince of Persia and Olive Garden. Good movie, Good food, Great company!




Hopefully nothing else like the snake happens that I need to write about. Tina comes this week though so we will post pics of our adventures next week. :)

No comments: