This past week has been a bit quieter since Gramma left, but we have still had some great things happen! Joshua is now on the move (see the video)! He is army crawling everywhere and is quite good at it. One day I was making lunch and set him in the living room, the next thing I know I heard him squawking and he had scooted his way to our bedroom. He is becoming such a big boy! He turned 6 months old today and we are so glad he is part of our family.
On Saturday the whole family went to Toy Story 3. It was very good. We also went cherry picking in the morning. There are tons of cherry farms around and so we decided to venture out. I even got bit.... by Ethan. He absolutely loves cherries and did not want to wait for mom to take the pit out so he began to eat them whole. I tried to stop him and got bit. After that he ended up eating a lot of cherries whole. He was not much help filling the bucket, but he enjoyed his cherries. :)
Sunday was Father's Day and we had a very relaxing day. Well, almost. We had to talk in church, but other than that it was relaxing. We had Trav's favorite breakfast of biscuits and gravy. For lunch we had hot dogs and various chip dips. Dinner was chicken enchiladas and cheesecake. We sure do love Daddy (Travis)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment